Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Here is an anniversary card I recently made that turned out surprisingly well. I haven’t been crafting much lately so I thought I'd be a little rusty when I started up again. We moved back in September and I had my craft stuff packed up for a month before we moved. This is the first card I’ve made in well over two months. The layout is from Mojo Monday and the supplies are listed below.



Stamps: Happy Heart Day, Thoughts and Prayers
Paper: Kraft, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Holiday Treasures DSP
Accessories: Old Olive Ribbon, Brad from Hodgepodge Hardware
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Rose Red, Pretty In Pink, Old Olive
P.S. My watermark is lost somewhere so I'm uploading my picture as-is. Please do not steal it and try to pass it off as your own. It's not nice.

No comments: