Sunday, February 10, 2008

Stampin Sunday - Valentine's Day Projects

So I made a few Valentine's Day projects yesterday. Here they are:

I made a few of these cards and sent them to my nieces and nephews and a friend of mine. It is a 3.5"x3.5" card using the crab from the SU! Crab & Company set. I used red paper from the Martha Stewart Line at Michaels (Out of Real Red!) then I matted it with Cameo Coral. The crab is stamped in Jet Black Stazon on Whisper White then colored in with a Real Red marker. Then I punched holes in the crab claws to hold the lollipops! Last I stamped the sentiment "Shore Do Love You" inside in Real Red!



My mom loves the Altoids covered with dark chocolate so I made a little slider cover for a tin of them as her Valentine. I covered the tin in Cameo Coral paper. I stamped the shrimp, starfish and shells on Whisper White paper in Jet Black Stazon and then colored them in with some SU markers (can't remember exactly which ones). I cut out the images and glued them to the piece of whisper white on the slider to give it a little dimension. I wrapped a piece of wide red grosgrain ribbon (not SU but I don't remember where I got it) around the slider and then glued the Whisper White paper to the Cameo Coral. I used the Scallop punch on some red card stock then stamped the "Shore do Love You" sentiment in Real Red. I popped it up in the corner and that's it!

No comments: