Friday, March 7, 2008

Ginger Blossom Binder Clips

I made a few binder clips the other day using the Ginger Blossom DP and the Friendship Blooms set. They are pretty easy once you get the first one done. Cut your paper as wide as your binder clip (mine was 2") and then measure around and estimate the length and cut your paper to the proper width and length. I have heard that the best adhesive to use is sticky strip but I don't have any! So I just used my regular snail adhesive and it has held up fine. I also stamped the three flowers from the Friendship Blooms set in Purely Pomegranate and watercolored them with Groovy Guava then cut them out and adhered them above the paper. I also tied some Certainly Celery ribbon around the top!

Stamps: Friendship Blooms
Paper: Ginger Blossom DP
Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Groovy Guava
Accessories: Certainly Celery Ribbon

No comments: