Friday, March 21, 2008

Moose You So Much Deer

This card if for Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #40. It is a great sketch and when I first saw it I had a great idea of a card to make using Crab & Company. Well, I am at my mom's for the weekend and I didnt bring Crab & Co. with me!! Ugh. But I really like the card I came up with anyway. It took me a long time to figure out exactly how I wanted the card with the colors and that "grass" at the bottom. I also stamped the deer twice in Creamy Caramel using my Stamp-A-Majig because it didn't seem dark enough after just one stamp. The scallop is up on dimensionals.

Stamps: Moose You
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Pretty In Pink, Whisper White
Ink: Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, Pretty In Pink
Accessories: Chocolate Chip ribbon, Scallop Punch, 1 3/8" Punch

1 comment:

Michelle Pearson said...

This is so cute...love the saying you put with it! Fun!