Saturday, March 29, 2008

Dollar Spot Inspired Card

I found some new stamping/scrapbooking stuff at the dollar spot at Target the other day. I got this really cute ribbon there. I matched up some of the colors and then put this card together with the colors inspired by the ribbon and the layout from Beate's challenge from last weekend. I designed this whole card around the ribbon and then forgot to even put it on the card! Ugh. Oh well, I'll use it on something else. Otherwise I really like the card, it's for my nephew for his birthday so I needed it to be boyish.

I designed a new watermark to put on my pictures. It was a little small for the picture and I didn't quite resize it enough but at least it's there for now. It took me FOREVER to do but I really like it!

Stamps: Crab & Company
Paper: River Rock, Wild Wasabi, Brilliant Blue, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, Jet Black Stazon, River Rock
Accessories, Aquapainter, Scallop Punch, 1 3/8" Punch

No comments: