Sunday, March 2, 2008

Stampin Sunday!

I was stampin up a storm today! I made a name frame for Brianna's 5th birthday and two birthday cards for my grandmother.

I am hoping to make a name frame for each of my 7 (soon to be 8!) nieces and nephews as their birthdays arrive. This is the one I made Brianna for her birthday this week.

I used a wooden frame I got from the Christmas Tree Shoppe for $4 that was 8" x 24". I glued So Saffron textured cardstock to the back of the frame using spray adhesive. The letters are made of chipboard with rose red cardstock glued to the front with the same spray adhesive. I used a craft knife to cut out the letters then I sanded the sides with a nail file so the edges were smooth. The letters are on squares of Cutie Pie DP and Bashful Blue CS.

I embellished it a little with small crystal flowers that I got from the dollar spot at Target. I also ran a piece of Certainly Celery ribbon across the bottom with a bow.


This was my first card made with the Bloomin' With Love set! I used:

Stamps: Bloomin' With Love
Paper: River Rock, Groovy Guava, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi
Ink: Chocolate Chip, River Rock, Purely Pomegranate, Groovy Guava
Accessories: Scalloped Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Aquapainter


I made both of these cards for my Grandmas birthday and I'll let my mom choose one to use and I'll use the other. Here's what I used:

Stamps: Blooming With Love
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Groovy Guava, So Saffron, Ginger Blossom DP, Whisper White
Ink: Jet Black Stazon, Groovy Guava, Wild Wasabi, Close to Cocoa, Really Rust, Creamy Caramel, Soft Sky
Accessories: Brads, Aquapainter

No comments: