I make this card over the weekend for the Sketch Challenge #168. It seemed like nothing went right with this card. First I couldn't decide on the colors I wanted to use, then I cut the panels the wrong size and had to cut new ones, then I couldn't decide on the image I wanted to use! And of course while I was putting it together I guess I wasn't paying enough attention to the spacing of the panels and there is a bigger gap on the right side than there is on the left side. Some of the layers are actually a little crooked (if you can't tell!) I tried to fix them but they were really stuck together. So to those that complain about Tombow Mono adhesive not keeping their cards together, they should come take a look at mine!
Speaking of Tombow Mono, awhile back I made a few binder clips covered with DP. I used my mono adhesive because it was all I had and I mentioned that it stuck fine. Well it did, until now! I noticed yesterday that the paper is peeling off so I will have to try something else to hold them together.
Stamps: Blooming with Love
Ink: Jet Black Stazon, Purely Pomegranate, Barely Banana, River Rock
Paper: Blue Bayou, Barely Banana, Purely Pomegranate, Ginger Blossom DP